Our staff have spoken! Despite an incredibly challenging year for businesses the world over, we’ve been able to sustain our award-winning culture, ultimately achieving a ranking of 22nd on the 2021 UK’s Best Workplaces™ large organisation list published by Great Place to Work® UK.
We are among the 183 UK-based organisations recognised by our staff as an organisation that promotes a healthy workplace culture through trust, pride and camaraderie during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Some of our top results were:
- 98% of people agree that when they joined Smart that they were made to feel welcome
- 98% of people agree that their manager/supervisor treats them with respect
- 97% of people agree that Smart is a friendly place to work
- 96% of people agree that they are treated fairly
- 96% of people agree that Smart actively promotes mental and physical health among its employees
- 71% of people agree that we have special and unique benefits
“To be recognised by Great Place to Work® UK for the second year in a row is an amazing achievement and testament to all the hard work people put in at Smart. Having also been placed in 2020, we knew the areas where we needed to improve from the feedback given by our teams and we made sure that additional benefits, clearer communication and new onboarding methods were all implemented (even during Covid), giving us a great opportunity when entering this year’s awards.” Martin Warner, Group Director of Talent.
At Smart, we're a diverse team, made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences and skills. We’ve built a global retirement platform to help people across the world plan and save for their future. We’re constantly developing new ideas to help people engage with their retirement savings in the UK and abroad. Our team has grown to over 500 talented people, all dedicated to creating the best experience for our customers. Want to join our award-winning team? Check out our career opportunities here.