The Smart principles
We want to transform retirement, savings and financial wellbeing across all generations, around the world.
We do this by blending the financial expertise and tech innovation that our founders, Will and Andrew, brought together in 2014. We create tech-driven financial products, whilst remaining responsible, trustworthy and compliant.
There are eight guiding principles we live by at Smart. They make the organisation a great place to work. They also ensure we're all working in the same way, to produce the best results for our clients and our members.
Our eight Smart Principles:
- Principle one: We have a clean sheet of paper
- Principle two: We work with other amazing businesses and prosper together
- Principle three: We work in the medium to long-term
- Principle four: We execute great ideas and deliver constantly
- Principle five: We are compliant and we do things properly
- Principle six: We favour technological solutions
- Principle seven: We’re determined. We’re fighters. And we fight to win
- Principle eight: We want happy and good people in our team